Tuesday 13 January 2015

REVIEW | You Beauty Discovery Box December 2014


Recently I subscribed to the You Beauty Discovery Box as I wanted an affordable way to test out some beauty products. Out of all the boxes in the UK I read up about, this was the best option for me for a few reasons;
  1. The price - it's only £6.95 (p&p included)
  2. Cheapest beauty box out there with a good selection of brands
  3. You get to choose 2 products from their shortlist
  4. You also get some extra treats in your box.
This post is going to be a review of the items I chose to be in my December box.
25% off first purchase using YOU25 until 28th Feb 2015
  • Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash (link in title)
    I absolutely love this face wash and plan on continuing to use and here are some reasons why. It's soap free so doesn't strip the skin of its natural oils (perfect for those with oily skin as that actually makes it worse). It's pH balanced so it doesn't interfere with the way your skin is naturally and can help balance it out. This has done wonders for my skin! It's less oily, softer and clearer.
  • Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser (link in title)
    This product I too love and will continue to use (trust me I am not being paid for this lol) it is perfectly paired with the face wash. After washing my face, I applied a small amount of the moisturiser, it left my skin feeling even softer and it didn't add any extra oil to my skin like most moisturisers can do. Throughout the day I noticed my skin was less oily and quite matte. For me this is a great base for my make up better than a primer in fact.
My camera wouldn't focus on the botttle :(
  • Kneipp Lavendar Herbal Oil
    This oil was quite cool it pour out as it turnt my bath a bright turquoise colour but it did have a calming effect as Lavender is suppose to. There was also an added bonus that I wasn't expecting, my skin felt quite soft afterwards minus my normal bathing routine. Currently there is a 3 for 2 offer at Graftonsbeauty on all Kneipp products.
And that is it for my review! I'll have another review up in about a months time for my January box.
Thank you for reading,

Shakk :D xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment