Saturday 17 January 2015

HOW TO STYLE | Wraps, Blankets and Capes.


The blanket wrap/cape has become really popular this year I don't think there is high street shop that doesn't have one :) Click here to see my post on my selection of the most affordable ones out there.
So I wore this outfit ages ago (when the weather was milder) and really liked it so I thought I'd put it on again and get some good photos taken it!

Here are some of the pictures I took with my personal photographer (Jokes! I am just fortunate to have a friend who's a photographer lol) of how I styled my wrap. You can find the links in bold under the final picture.

| Hat-H&M | Shirt-UNIQLO | Cape-ASOS | Gloves-PRIMARK | Bag-ZARA | Boots-H&M |

I bought this wrap about 3 years ago from Asos but I was too scared to wear it because I didn't know what to wear with it lol...few years later its now in style #winning!
However I have found a few wraps in the same style/design as mine and one of them is freakishly identical see if you can spot it. Underneath the image is a list of where to get the five wraps!
  1. Parisian Red Aztec
  2. Aztec By Wal G
  3. Burgundy Aztec
  4. Navy Aztec Trim
  5. Parisian Grey Aztec
Happy Shopping :D, Shakk xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment