Friday 12 December 2014

CHRISTMAS | Wishlist 2014

I write a Christmas List every year (yes I know I'm 21 and so what?! lol) and I end up buying my self the things I ask people to get me. That way I'm not disappointed if I don't get what I ask for (come and see logic lol). This year I am trying to be more disciplined and not make it about the gifts. It is all to easy to get wrapped up in madness that surrounds Christmas and forget the reason for the season!!
The reason being to celebrate the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ!

So down below are some things that I would like but its not the be all and end all if I don't receive anything on there! As per the links for the items in the image can be found in the list below.


  1. Dr Martens
  2. Canon EOS M
  3. Quilted Rucksack
  4. Bomber Jacket
  5. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
  6. Quilted iPad Mini case
  7. Younique 3D Fibers
  8. Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
  9. Benefit Hello Flawless Powder


Happy Shopping and Merry Christmas everyone :D, 
Shakk xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment